|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
い / I Learning Set
This set contains a colour book, a blackline workbook, a flip book and a tab book all about the Hiragana character い (i).
This is a simple introductory book for learning about the Japanese Hiragana character い / i.
There are two versions:
* colour is designed for use as a print and read book - such as in your class library
* blackline is designed as a workbook where a student can write their name on the cover, trace inside the Hiragana letters (no stroke order provided as this is aimed at K/Foundation level), and colour in the pictures.
The flip book contains 6 pages plus a cover; the tab book is printed with 2 pages p/sheet and contains 6 pages plus a cover. The activity books are designed for students who are learning Japanese as a second language. Visual aids are provided to assist with third language learners. Instructions are at the top of each page.
* the character with strokes and Romaji letter
* mnemonic page for what it looks and sounds like
* identify page (students need to find the correct characters)
* have a go at writing (with stroke order)
* completing words (where they need to write the character in the word)
* a drawing activity where they illustrate a word that begins with い.
Please note: If you would like to see the pages in more detail, please click HERE.
Page format: A4 (British English)
Layout: 1 flip page p/sheet / 2 tab book pages p/sheet / 2 mini book pages p/sheet
Text: English, Japanese (Hiragana and Romaji)
Total page count: 28